Pre-Market High Low Range Indicator & Breakout Scan
The Pre-market High Low Range indicator for ThinkOrSwim does just what you would assume: it plots the premarket high and low as lines on your chart, both during the pre market hours and the regular trading hours of the day, or optionally only during the regular trading hours you specify.
You can specify if you want it to show the premarket range for today only, or all days visible on the chart. You can also easily change the line weight, style, pattern, and color. The indicator is made for use with intraday charts only, and you must have “show extended hours” option checked on the chart you want to use it on.
*** NEW! Improved version 2.0 just released! ***
The updated version now includes the ability to hide the lines during the premarket hours and only show them during the regular hours after the range has fully formed.
The new version also includes optional alerts for when the current price is breaking through the premarket high, breaking down from the premarket low.
Moreover, the new package includes 2 Stock Hacker scans to find stocks that have just broken the premarket high or low, so you can quickly find and trade breakouts of these levels.
What You Get
- Upper chart indicator showing the pre-market high low range.
- Full control of plot style, color, etc.
- Specify trading hours for your particular instrument (stocks, futures, etc.)
- Turn on/off historical plots.
- Optionally show/hide the developing lines during the premarket hours and only show during regular trading hours if you choose.
- Stockhacker Scan for stocks breaking above the premarket high.
- Stockhacker Scan for stocks breaking below the premarket low.
Pre-Market Range Indicator Walk-Through [VIDEO]
Premarket Range Screenshots
We’re always happy to answer questions, and full email support is provided with every purchase! We’ll make sure you get up and running. If you have questions, email us here or leave a comment below!